AoR Accredited Course- 16 CPD points Per Day
COURSE TITLE: Chi Medics Foundations- Advanced Clinical Reflexology
Chi Medics HOST: Wendy Cotterill
PRESENTERS: Moss Arnold and Sharon Windle
VENUE: Hilton Village Hall ,Peacroft Lane, Hilton, DE65 5GH
DAYS: Saturday and Sunday
DATES & TIME: 2nd & 3rd May- Derby NOTE: this is NOT the Bank Holiday weekend for May 2020 | 9.00am to 5.30pm
INVESTMENT: £250.00 per (weekend – 2 days) Non Refundable Booking fee £75.00 Early bird £225.00 ends 15.01.2020
Payment plan available upon request, please email email@example.com
Chi-Medics is forging ahead, we can share your journey offering years of experience, passion and expertise to give you a cutting edge for your business. The courses offered has exclusive knowledge that belongs to Chi Medics alone:
ADVANCED CLINICAL REFLEXOLOGY Course Details:
Where you train is important. We are specialists with many years of clinical and training experience. And as such we are proud to offer our training in a professional and caring and supportive environment. Positive mentoring will assist you to expand on all levels.
Now you can invest in Chi Medics advanced Clinical Reflexology techniques! They can be immediately added to your sessions. There is a special emphasis on Mental Health and the Spine (each vertebras accurate location via the feet), these two problem areas which are prevalent in today’s society, are addressed with professional experience and insight.
We give valuable information to incorporate; you gain an understanding of our accurate and specific approach to the reflexes in the feet. You can expand on your knowledge to assist your clients with confidence.
We introduce you to:
- The perspective of the feet
- Reflexes revisited-why some points are extremely powerful
- Holding the person (holding the feet) 3 Options
- Connecting to the client- A special technique
- Working with the body to encourage the maximum healing response
- An introduction to the Interpretation of the body’s messages
- The Spine, specific location of the vertebra using the Chi medics Spine Chart
- Mental Health – understanding and application of options and techniques for each individual case.
- The Chi Medics method of treating and balancing the Large Intestines (Bowel)
- An effective Balance
- Closing procedure
Many of our course participants have burning questions about Clinical Reflexology; we can discuss, explain and answer them logically. Our unique knowledge is shared in an enjoyable and professional environment. NOTE: The Clinical Reflexology bundle (Reflexology book, DVD and Foot Chart) has been heavily discounted and this would be an excellent Introduction and foundations to Chi Medics. See the bundle here for more details and to purchase.