AoR Accredited Course- 16 CPD points /Module
Welcome to your Chi Medics Foundation Module – it combines Clinical Reflexology with associated Energy to enhance your session for your client. You can learn the techniques in your own time, they are easy to synch into your style of working. Using Energy with a specific and accurate approach can strengthen the message to the body significantly when used.
It is an introduction,(there are many options when working with TCM and we cover these in Chi Medics – Via the Feet training).
Learn a tried and tested technique for working through the bowel, which is significantly different. It is an effective method of working the Large Intestines to gain quick results. Plus you will learn how to add Energy work related to the Large Intestines, including its Yin partner.
This Module includes:
- Basic Rules of Chi Medics
- The Large Intestines Reflexes, including rectum and anus accurately reflected in the feet,
- How to accurately locate each section of the Large Intestines.
- Techniques to work the whole Large Intestines quickly and easily.
- An Introduction to Energy/Chi.
- Large Intestines in TCM and Chi Techniques.
- Connecting and disconnecting techniques (Opening and Closing)
Let’s get you started; you will receive the following via email:
For your pre-reading, there is an extract from the Chapter on Moss Arnolds Anatomical
Reflection Theory, taken from ‘Reflexology: Basics of the Middle Way’
Your detailed course notes
The Chi Medics Foundation Evaluation Form
If required, you may email us any questions, applicable to your online module, you are welcome to connect with us via firstname.lastname@example.org anytime, we will respond in a timely manner.
You will also be provided with a link to two training videos for your online course purchase