AoR 8 CPD points /Module
Welcome to your Chi Medics Foundation Module – it combines Clinical Reflexology with associated Energy to enhance your session for your client. You can learn the techniques in your own time, they are easy to sync into your style of working. Using Energy with a specific and accurate approach can strengthen the message to the body significantly when used.
It is an introduction,(there are many options when working with TCM and we cover these in Chi Medics – Via the Feet training).
You will be introduced to the Respiratory System through the feet accurately. Fantastic for working with a person who have issues with any of the following- General respiratory, Sinuses, bronchi or their Lungs, we have also included a little extra in the Energy training link to balance the Lungs partner energy. You will also learn how to work specifically for effective results. Expand your understanding and techniques by including two related energies and how to Balance them with Chi Medics techniques.
This Module includes:
- Detailed Course notes & Basic Rules of Chi Medics
- Accurate location of the Lungs and Bronchi Reflexes reflected in the feet.
- Add a quick and easy balance techniques for the Respiratory System.
- How to accurately locate and balance the Lung Organ Chi points
- Also included, the Large Intestines Organ Chi Points.
- An Introduction to Energy/Chi.
- Connecting and disconnecting techniques (Opening and Closing)
Let’s get you started; you will receive the following via email:
For your pre-reading, there is an extract from the Chapter on Moss Arnolds Anatomical
Reflection Theory, taken from ‘Reflexology: Basics of the Middle Way’
Your detailed course notes
The Chi Medics Foundation Evaluation Form
If required, you may email us any questions, applicable to your online module, you are welcome to connect with us via firstname.lastname@example.org anytime, we will respond in a timely manner.
You will also be provided with a link to at least three mini training videos for your online course purchase.