Formerly an AoR Approved Course-
Welcome to your Chi Medics Foundation Module – it combines Clinical Reflexology with associated Energy to enhance your session for your client. You can learn the techniques in your own time, they are easy to synch into your style of working. Using Energy with a specific and accurate approach can strengthen the message to the body significantly when used.
It is an introduction,(there are many options when working with TCM and we cover these in Chi Medics – Via the Feet training).
You will be introduced to the spine and each vertebra through the feet accurately. Fantastic for working the whole spine and CNS. You will also learn how to work specifically on sections of the spine. Where to locate the deep muscles of the back and pelvic floor muscles for effective results. Expand your understanding and techniques by including a variety of related energies.
This Module includes:
- Basic Rules of Chi Medics
- Accurate location of the Spine, the vertebra and CNS Reflexes reflected in the feet.
- Add a quick and easy balance of the whole spine.
- How to accurately locate and work the deep muscles of the back and pelvic floor muscles.
- An Introduction to Energy/Chi.
- The Spine in TCM and Chi Techniques, including meridian balancing.
- Connecting and disconnecting techniques (Opening and Closing)
Let’s get you started; you will receive the following via email:
For your pre-reading, there is an extract from the Chapter on Moss Arnolds Anatomical
Reflection Theory, taken from ‘Reflexology: Basics of the Middle Way’
Your detailed course notes
The Chi Medics Foundation Evaluation Form
If required, you may email us any questions, applicable to your online module, you are welcome to connect with us via firstname.lastname@example.org anytime, we will respond in a timely manner.
You will also be provided with a link to two training videos for your online course purchase