AoR Approved Course- 16 CPD points /Module
Welcome to your Chi Medics Foundation Module – it combines Clinical Reflexology with associated Energy to enhance your session for your client. You can learn the techniques in your own time, they are easy to synch into your style of working. Using Energy with a specific and accurate approach can strengthen the message to the body significantly when used.
It is an introduction,(there are many options when working with TCM and we cover these in Chi Medics – Via the Feet training).
Explore the accurate reflexes of the Urinary system, including where the female and male bladder and urethra is on the feet, as they are different. Add powerful energy work and balancing techniques when working this system. Included is an amazing holding technique which links the energy while working.
This Module includes:
- Basic Rules of Chi Medics
- The Urinary system reflexes, including male and female bladder and urethra reflected in the feet.
- How to accurately locate each part of the Urinary system.
- Learn techniques to work and balance effectively.
- An Introduction to Energy/Chi.
- Urinary system in TCM and Chi Techniques.
- Connecting and disconnecting techniques (Opening and Closing)
Let’s get you started; you will receive the following via email:
For your pre-reading, there is an extract from the Chapter on Moss Arnolds Anatomical
Reflection Theory, taken from ‘Reflexology: Basics of the Middle Way’
Your detailed course notes
The Chi Medics Foundation Evaluation Form
If required, you may email us any questions, applicable to your online module, you are welcome to connect with us via email@example.com anytime, we will respond in a timely manner.
You will also be provided with a link to two training videos for your online course purchase